April 15, 2010
Chocolate Cake....First Dessert recipe on my blog !!!
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
Method 1 (Oven):
2. Mix all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and sieve with a fine mesh sieve for 2-3 times so that all the little lumps are removed.
3. In a separate bowl mix yogurt and sugar and beat until it's well blended. Then add softened butter to it and blend again until creamy. (This will take 5-7 minutes).
4. Now add the dry mixture, mixing until smooth. Add the milk and mix slowly until well blended. Make sure all the lumps , if present , get removed while blending.
5. Turn this batter into the prepared pan, let it settle for few seconds and bake until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting it.
Method 2 (Pressure Cooker):
1. Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes.
2. Use a ring or something which will lift the baking pan and will avoid baking pan's direct contact with the cooker's base. (If it comes in direct contact it may harm the cake).
3. Prepare the batter the same way as explained in method 1 and pour it into prepared baking pan.
6. Now lower the flame and let it cook for 25-30 minute. Check once in between that water is not formed on the inner surface of the lid. If it is present just wipe it with a cloth.
Sending this Cake to Taste buds Choco-delight event