Both these ladies are as new to the blogging world as me. But the way they are flourishing is commendable. The only reason for this is truly the recipes on their blogs. Do visit them :)
Priya has been a good friend of mine. She is always excited about all the food events going around. You will find her entries in all the events :). Suja has various yummy South Indian dishes. Besides this speciality she also cooks many other varieties. Thanks to both of you for sharing an award.
To accept this award I have to thank the persons who awarded it, share seven things about myself and pass it to fifteen blogger friend.
Many Thanks to Priya and Suja
Seven Things about myself.....
I have posted these things before as well...I will copy some from them :)
1. I love to learn, experience, eat and know new things each day.
2. I love chitchatting with my dear ones and bugging them :)
3. I love to dance (non-classical :)
4. Fresca is my favorite soft drink.
5. I am a chocolate addict.
6. I love giving suggestions and free advice. :)
7. I like writing poems. You can find some of them here at my other blog. I am posting the one which I wrote long back even before getting into this cooking world :)
I decided to cook
That too with no book
Headed towards the kitchen
A mission was to begin
Played in a sea of permutation
But none promised to be perfect combination
It seemed laughed all of they
To a stranger who went grey
Chilies, garlic, mint, ginger
Made my mind for a lady finger
She yelled mummy and daddy
Life was ending for sticky lady!!!
Didn't fell the need of water
As she had enough within her
Tossed and turned into a pan
She was ready within no span
To rest on the case
Cooking is an interesting mess
Its surly not about the lucks
Once you understand the whole crux... :)
Hope You all liked it :)...